When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STREAMLINE CHROME KNUCKLE GUARDS-NEVER USED

-
Price
$75

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Pair of chrome streamline knuckle guards. I bought these repro guards about 30 years ago. Can't remember who I got them from. Never got around to mounting them on anything.

The main guards are non magnetic. Probably brass or bronze. Not sure how they were made but they are well done. VERY nice shape and surface.

They don't look hammered out. Maybe an investment casting? Beautiful show quality plating on outside surface. Some light grinder marks and goldish tint plating on insides. Small clamp pieces are steel.

Nice guards that display very well. Good for something!

$75 shipped. Paypal F&F

PM me if interested. Thanks!

kk1.JPG

kk2.JPG

kk3.JPG

kk4.JPG

kk5.JPG

kk6.JPG

kk7.JPG

kk8.JPG

kk9.JPG

kk10.JPG

kk12.JPG

They are Eddie Jew knuckle guards from early 90’s at one time they were $200 or more and still around on many restored Airflows from the time..... original ones were cad plated or heavy cast aluminum as shown on this Evinrude the Eddie Jew repops are done very nice ......
E348948B-96E9-403A-BCE3-6E7E6C0D7FB5.jpeg

Back