When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stunning restoration of 1897 Pope/Columbia ladies 28" bicycle.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dick Rath

Look Ma, No Hands!
For sale is this beautifully restored 28" ladies bicycle produced by the Pope/Columbia Manufacturing Companyin 1897 as their Model No. 41.
I'm including many detailed pictures of the bike which should answer most questions, however if either additional pictures or specific information
is wanted you can email me directly at: [email protected] or call my cell number: 518 339 7867. Additionally you can visit my website:
[email protected] to see hundreds of detailed picture of my antique bicycle restoration work.

The price for this bicycle is $2.995.00 and is firm. Shipping is available worldwide via Bikeflights.com
For shipping quotes please email me with your zip code.

For Iver Johnson lovers I will be listing for sale in a few weeks a gorgeous fully restored 1895 ladies model built in the company's Fitchburg, Massachusetts plant.
This is one of the very early I.J. bicycle and has the incredibly beautiful and ornate head badge with the white porcelain insert. I've restored 4 Iver Johnson bicycle
but had never seen this head badge. Look for it!

fullsizeoutput_54c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_54d.jpeg

DSCN3308.JPG

DSCN3340.JPG

DSCN3328.JPG

fullsizeoutput_550.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_52d.jpeg

DSCN3253.JPG

DSCN3248.JPG

fullsizeoutput_532.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_537.jpeg

DSCN3260.JPG

fullsizeoutput_534.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_53c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_54b.jpeg

DSCN3332.JPG

DSCN3269.JPG

fullsizeoutput_547.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_52c.jpeg

Last edited:
Dick,
That's a work of art and I wish you great success in passing it on to a new keeper of history!
Myron

Back