When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sturmey Archer Driver

-
I have a box with some Sturmey Archer parts, NOS.
As seen in the picture. And some axles too.
20171019_172355.jpg

Hey, I know this is a very old thread but if by any chance you guys are still around, does anyone have a threaded driver and/or cog available? any nos chainrings from that era would be amazing, as well. I have the detachable chainring.

I have a 3 speed raleigh which was originally purchased by my grandpa in 1950 and I fixed it up a few years ago and ride it everywhere, I've put a couple thousand miles on it so far. I've been looking for a threaded driver ever since I fixed it up because I slightly damaged mine while I was trying to get it apart, it still works but I'd like to have a non-damaged one.

also, I've started to get a lot of chain noise. I tried replacing the chain, and I made sure the chain line is good, and everything checks out but it still makes noise so I'm thinking my cog and/or chainring are worn.... do the cogs ever wear out on these bikes? And if so, can anyone offer any suggestions on how to tell which one it is? It would be awesome if I could find NOS versions of both...

Hey, I know this is a very old thread but if by any chance you guys are still around, does anyone have a threaded driver and/or cog available? any nos chainrings from that era would be amazing, as well. I have the detachable chainring.

I have a 3 speed raleigh which was originally purchased by my grandpa in 1950 and I fixed it up a few years ago and ride it everywhere, I've put a couple thousand miles on it so far. I've been looking for a threaded driver ever since I fixed it up because I slightly damaged mine while I was trying to get it apart, it still works but I'd like to have a non-damaged one.

also, I've started to get a lot of chain noise. I tried replacing the chain, and I made sure the chain line is good, and everything checks out but it still makes noise so I'm thinking my cog and/or chainring are worn.... do the cogs ever wear out on these bikes? And if so, can anyone offer any suggestions on how to tell which one it is? It would be awesome if I could find NOS versions of both...
Hey, rcslegacy, I sent you a PM about some parts I have including that driver. Let me know if you are interested.

Back