When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sturmey Archer SW - 58-8 dated 36 hole hub & NOS parts - free to good home

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
free! only shipping to be paid
Zipcode
V5K2K1

gregv

Finally riding a big boys bike
hi all. Doing some organizing of my parts stash, and I don't think I'll ever get around to rebuilding & sorting out the SA SW hub I took out of a '58 Jaguar I restored decades ago. I believe it is complete, at least it was when I took it out and I'm pretty good about keeping parts together, but it's definitely going "as-is". Hub is dated 58-8, 36 hole. Shell finish is in decent shape.

I also have a box of NOS SA SW parts to go with the hub. Contents incomplete, but looks like some handy stuff in there. Box itself is cool, but a little beaten up. I assume these parts are all NOS btw, but I can't be positive of course. In fact I've never really even looked at these, so again I assume they're all SW parts... so like the hub, going as-is!

Would like this to go to someone who could actually use the parts! So it's free, just need to pay the shipping; I can approximate shipping cost, PM me a zip or postal code please. I'm in Canada fyi.

thanks!

greg v.

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg