When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stutzman Wheel shop hours?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I've called the shop a handful of times, various days and hours, and have always just gotten the voicemail. I've never left a message but that may be the trick.. or they've got a new number. Does anybody know what days and times the shop is open?

Also, do they have stock and retail space, or is everything only made to order? I'm looking to get a pair of his 700c wood clinchers. Thanks!

Voicemail only

Amish shops do not have phone in there shops. They are in a shack by the road. And you have to leave a voicemail and let them call you back.

I picked up a Stutzman flyer at the wheelmen meet last weekend and it does say leave a message. The person I talked to said they do have inventory. Ron

These 700c wood clinchers sound interesting. Anyone have an idea on price? Hope I'm not hijacking your thread.

These 700c wood clinchers sound interesting. Anyone have an idea on price? Hope I'm not hijacking your thread.

MLC stocks Noah's 28 x 1½ singletube wood rim. I can't remember the exact price but I remember thinking it was reasonable for the beautiful quality. Around 100$ each I think? And that may be marked up. I'll post a price here once I get a call back.

Last edited:
MLC stocks Noah's 28 x 1½ singletube wood rim. I can't remember the exact price but I remember thinking it was reasonable for the beautiful quality. Around 100$ each I think? And that may be marked up.

That's not bad at all! Was thinking of doing the whole Velocity thing on my '16 Adlake, but this would be sweet!

That's not bad at all! Was thinking of doing the whole Velocity thing on my '16 Adlake, but this would be sweet!

Alright, I got a call back from Noah himself and got some information. They make 700c clinchers with just a milled groove in the wood, or they also offer it with an aluminum liner down the center to allow better seating and higher pressure. He said same price for each, which seemed surprising, but they're 125$ per. They come unfinished, which is nice. They may offer finishing though. 36 or 32 holes, probably anything you could need.

He says they usually keep a variety available on hand but to call a week ahead (330-897-1391) if you'll be making a drive out to guarantee they are there for you. I've seen the standard singletube rims they offer and they're nice. Look perfect--original style manufacturing, but brand new.

Anybody see a downside to getting wheels with the liner in them?

Larmo63 has a set of the aluminum lined ones.... Pm him... He'll let you know, from what I understand, they're great.... I know that my Stutzman wood rims are outstanding!

Stutzman wheel is a first class Wheelwright shop , 3rd generation craftsman able to tackle buggy , car or bicycle wheels . Noah was very kind to take on a custom wheel profile for me to accommodate green tyres and copy an original inner profile to a 56' and 18" diameter. Beautiful quality craftsmanship, done quickly and reasonably. Stutzman Wheel is a very valuable asset when you are need of a wood rim / wheel .
Cheers Carey
Pneumatic ordinary circa 1892 by custom frame maker and racer G. E Rounds
new wood rim detail.jpg

sept close up of wheels.jpg

sept 4 1st ride better with flowers.jpg

sept close up of wheels.jpg

sept 4 1st ride better with flowers.jpg

new wood rim detail.jpg

Back