When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stutzman Wood wheel ERD?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
622mm is the ISO and tells us what size tire fits the rim. I just measured a set of Stutzmans I have in the shop and your ERD is 609mm. The ERD is were the spoke nipple seats on the rim. So measure the outside diameter of the rim then measure from the outside edge to the inside were the nipples seat, double the measurement from the edge to the inside were the nipple seats and subtract it from the overall diameter and you have your ERD.

622mm is the ISO and tells us what size tire fits the rim. I just measured a set of Stutzmans I have in the shop and your ERD is 609mm. The ERD is were the spoke nipple seats on the rim. So measure the outside diameter of the rim then measure from the outside edge to the inside were the nipples seat, double the measurement from the edge to the inside were the nipple seats and subtract it from the overall diameter and you have your ERD.
Thanks for posting up this info!

Back