When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Styria

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

filmonger

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
puch_styria_co_ad1899_1100702.jpg

Great image!
Does anyone know what purpose the small horizontal wheel at the rear of the "sestupletta" serves?
Presumably it allows some level of contact between pacer and pacee , but reduces the potential for crashes somehow.

Maybe that wheel in the back is extended laterally toward the embankment of the wall and serves a purpose in the turns, just a guess?

I have motor paced back in the the day, on the roller was extended back across like a drop stand in up position. If front wheel touched roller you would not go down on a good day. In this photo the wheel on back of pacer would touch on headtube to keep rider hopefully from going down.

I have motor paced back in the the day, on the roller was extended back across like a drop stand in up position. If front wheel touched roller you would not go down on a good day. In this photo the wheel on back of pacer would touch on headtube to keep rider hopefully from going down.
That's sort of what I was assuming.

Back