When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold SUMMER SALE PART 3

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
various
Zipcode

bikiba

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
SUMMER SALE PART 3

Cleaning out the garage. Will be posting basically everything - i hope - in the next few weeks. I prefer paypal as it is easier, if you are a money order guy/gal - im fine with it, just delays things. I will ship everything as quickly as humanly possible. I dont like to wait. all shipping prices are for continental US only.

Seat posts - both for $17 shipped SOLD
Bike locks - I dont have the keys for these - $17 each shipped
*** Top Bike one sold

Torrington 8 pedals - 2 came off a bike...1 is for parts and 2 extra blocks - $25 shipped for all of it -SOLD
Oilers - $15 shipped for either one - both for $22. Wood handles... just oily
Fako light and generator. Still has the bulb - $17 shipped
the other generator is off of my 1939 Schwinn New World. The generator actually has a 39 on it. I tried to take a close up pic. I had to cut it off the bike because the bike was toast. If anyone knows anything about this - please feel free to comment. $20 shipped
Blackout Saddle clip - Either came off a new world or a rollfast racer i had. - $17 shipped

If you buy 2 items deduct $4, 3 deduct $8, 4 deduct $12.... etc etc for combined shipping

feel free to comment here, in messages, more pics - whatever :)

If you want to do services via paypal... 100% fine with it, but the prices are not reflecting those fees - so please add the difference.

Last edited:
Back