When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kramai88

Wore out three sets of tires already!
71b298169673ac44a755e0e7f7550ba2.jpg
This bike was in a pile of bikes that ZE52414 and I picked up a while back. It was one of his choices. He used the seat for one of his bikes and parted the bars grips and pedals. In short took all the good stuff lol. Somehow through some trade we made I ended up with it. Usually like most of us I like to use the correct parts when putting a bike back together but today I decided to just have a little fun and put parts on it I had laying around. So a Varsity stem some bars an old Brooks saddle and a set of pedals that were laying in the corner grease all the bearings replace a couple valve stems and we have a “TOC” rider.
1b4bfc95333af236168e9733ad0b8e9a.jpg
Finally after researching here on the CABE and other places no one could really figure out what or who the manufacturer was. I thought it needed a name so I decided it’s a Rollfast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back