When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Night “Show and Tell” So what new finds do we have this week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks! Do you happen to know the rest of the early years? ND Corbin, ND, Model A....

No, only researched the Model C but we probably should start a thread on these and see if we can find the earliest & last either ad or catalog dates on them and maybe some history on the 2 companies. It would be nice to know for sure and maybe nail down some dates on their front hubs as well. I know the SM runs roughly the same timeframe as the C. I have some old ads I'll look through this week & see if I can start dating and post a thread. If others with data chime in we might can do it quickly.

No bikes and the wife is relieved. She was however happy to see the new purchase of a utility trailer because she expects me to load it with bikes and parts for the Mt. Airey show next week.
Built a 5 bike stand as well for the trailer for transport. Made of 1" pvc.
Lots of middleweights heading to the swapmeet.
I found her pulling all my bikes out early yesterday morning, insisting she needs room for her stuff....what we do to keep the better half happy.....wait not that bike!!!! Sorry dear those 5 are staying dag nabbit!

e3ytugav-1.jpg
eputymu5-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

New Departure Dating

Sounds great! I don't have much to offer as coasters have never been of much interest to me up until now. I do have access to some catalog scans I can look through and see when the majors started using them. I also have a friend who has done extensive work on the company's history but he didn't really do much on dating the actual product. They started making doorbells, moved to bike bells, and then into coaster brakes..

Start the thread somewhere and I'll see if I can get his input

Thanks!

No, only researched the Model C but we probably should start a thread on these and see if we can find the earliest & last either ad or catalog dates on them and maybe some history on the 2 companies. It would be nice to know for sure and maybe nail down some dates on their front hubs as well. I know the SM runs roughly the same timeframe as the C. I have some old ads I'll look through this week & see if I can start dating and post a thread. If others with data chime in we might can do it quickly.

And I didnt glue all the pieces together so I can change the number of bikes and the size of the rack.
Working on the rear wheel wooden securement rack later today.
Ill post pics later as well.

I was asked to give the measurements but this is better. Keep in mind I didn't follow the measurements as pictured because I was dealing with a larger trailer that this truck. I got this off the net yesterday.
I also made the area between the bikes a bit wider so the bikes wouldn't be too close to each other.
I mocked the assembly and can take apart (because it isn't perfect) to recut.
Plus I turned the rack over so the 12.5" pipes are on bottom, this made it shorter to accommadate my 12" side of the trailer.

attachment.php

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back