When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Night Show and Tell 3/24/12.. So what interesting finds did we find this week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So what did we find this week? Remember to please post some pics so we can all see your finds and till us how you found it.

Just enjoying the ride
Brooks

Picked these 2 up earlier in the week. The Goodyear found a new owner today at Monson- Thanks Tom!

DSCF2002_zpsbf9dab6f-1.jpg

DSCF2001_zps4df9c3c7-1.jpg

DSCF1999_zps42fcf814-1.jpg

Some things I picked up at Monson today.The Higgins is the mate for the 48/49 I already own.

0043_zps0b3348b5-1.jpg

0025_zps0ce413ab-1.jpg

0014_zpsd3e8d85e-1.jpg

I got these at the bike shop when dropping off my Italian made wooden rims, which also arrived this week, to the vintage friendly bike shop.

1963 Murray built Hiawatha for Gambles (non deluxe model)
DSCI0001.JPG

1961 Murray Fleetliner (premium deluxe model)
DSCI0004.JPG

Planning to build something not find it

I am still planning but I am trying to keep what it will look like a secret until I have it done. I have 75% of the parts. It will probably be done in the next 3 weeks sometime. Its based off an early 1900s bicycle which is very popular on The Cabe. In a way I have already given it away...

Radsonne Speedo Light

I saw this item on Ebay when it first came on and was @ like $50. I'd never seen one before and thought "that's cool; I wonder if I could find one with a cable?" Did a quick nationwide CL search and found a whole set up with the light, speedo, cable, generator and taillight for $50. I sent the guy a MO the next day and then became happily shocked to see what this one went for. Granted mine isn't NOS but still...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=190809525151

Attachments

• speedo light.jpg
    speedo light.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 62
Corsair

Dang, Bri, I just was offered the chance to buy a Corsair. And of course I had no idea what it was. Here's the post.
Seller said he'd take $100 for it.
After looking at yours (nice!!) I see there is alot of parts missing on the one I looked at.
Just curious...send me a pm if your not willing to post what you paid for it. Just trying to figure what it's value is in your's condition.

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...nother-quot-what-is-it-quot&highlight=corsair

I was looking at that Radsonne speedo/light too. Too rich for my blood at over $270....nice find bikewhorder.

I didn't do any bike purchases, not that I wasn't looking.
I did however pickup a wall hanging cabinet for the shop. Now the wife says "how many cabinets does one need? I guess now you have to buy more stuff to fill them?".....I avoided the question:rolleyes:

epe9u3y8-1.jpg

I did take a break from the bike stand for a bit over the weekend. Went bass fishing and caught this chunky 2.5 pounder. It's getting close to spawning season here in Va. My favorite time for finding big bass.

9ejuquza-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back