When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday night "Show and Tell" So what did you find this week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This that time of the week to get together and show everyone what you found. It can be anything cool and doesn't need to be bicycle related but remember to post some pic's so we can all see.

One more time...what the hey

So I have got to boast about the new old barn finds from last night here as well. Just cause there are those that don't or might not venture to the Schwinn forum side.

Two Schwinn
A 49 Black Phantom
and a 53 Wasp

attachment.php

Just traded the Wasp to the member that wanted the Phantom. He made out ok and I get a parts for the Phantom.
The Wasp wasn't one I feel compeled to keep. I'm really trying to thin the flock. Well, trying anyway.
Here is the drawn out story if you want to know how it all went down.

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?32364-2-New-OLD-barn-finds&p=173220#post173220

I got a whole bunch of stuff this week. I found a nice set of Schwinn grips for my DX on ebay for under $20.00, I also bought a set of Kenda white wall tires for it. I bought a set of cream colored tires for my maroon and cream Huffman. I got my Classic Bicycle News from Scott with an amazing surprise in it. Scott had a badge I was really after, that he outbid me on ebay for, which he had reproduced and included one in the envelope for me. I got 2 of the L.E.D. bulbs from Abe Lugo, they're amazing. and finally I got the amazingly packaged Huffman Mesh Chain Guards from John. included was a dual Silver Ray bracket. John if you read this, you're an artist.

IMG_0692-1.jpg

IMG_0695-1.jpg

This is the one I posted uncleaned earlier in the week .It has some incorrect parts but that ok.Still a nice rider. heres before and after.I cant believe how the Sears Allstate tires were still soft and cleaned up.
DSCN0944-1.jpg

SCHWINNPANTHER19541-1.jpg

I guess I have to say something nice before you talk to me again. I think you did a great job cleaning your dumb bike. Your dumb bike looks good.

If you keep callin' my bikes "dumb" I'm tellin' the owner of the CABE.So there! My bikes are smart and yours are dumb.

thanks to MLC, probably the last major component for the Hiawatha no nose project.

Attachments

• P1017210.JPG
    P1017210.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 48
Cool stuff, I payed for a rack during the week but I will not have it untill tomorrow according to the tracking code I have and I will take pics then.

That last bike looks interesting with some of the parts it has on it becaue I haven't seen anything like it before.

Back