When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Night Show and Tell, So what did you find this week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great week and maybe had some time to go hunting and found some cool finds. So lets see what you found and remember to post a photo or two so we can see.

already posted these but I found this mead ranger in a box in the attic along with some other goodies :D
But, I also won these two awesome elgin safety club things on eBay.
elign front.JPG
elgin pin.JPG
corben duplex.jpg
no nose.jpg
colson 41.jpg
mead 1.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375064024.095545.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375063997.873636.jpg

Nick.

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great week and maybe had some time to go hunting and found some cool finds. So lets see what you found and remember to post a photo or two so we can see.

Dutch City Bike

Well, this is neither antique nor classic, but it seems like a good sturdy bike. It's a 3-speed Batavus from Holland, age unknown. I couldn't pass it up for $50.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 41
Picked up some Duros Cremes (not white as the pic depicts) for one of the projects.

ejedezyb-1.jpg

Also purchased a couple of bikes off CL that a member picked up for me this past week.
Included in this was an early 50s Western Flyer Huffman Deluxe tank bike. Love the Rocket Car graphics....wrong rear rack and aftermarket rims.
Thanks Tony (tpender3). Hope to get it from him soon. Maybe the upcoming Richmond Bike Show.

attachment.php

Wanted this seat but, Tony says its a covered seat.....dang it.
attachment.php

Not Bike related finds....
A nice 3 pc postwar metal fishing rod for my rod collection.

3ejagyva-1.jpg

uby2y4u6-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Hunted for smalls

Found these things at Vets Stadium LB. The 1 you wind it and it rings like an old phone when you push the little button. I dont know how old these are or Manufacturer but would like to find out more if anyone knows.
IMG_8234.jpg
IMG_8235.jpg
IMG_8236.jpg
IMG_8241.jpg
IMG_8243.jpg
IMG_8237.jpg

Junky rusty bikes

I found some Junky Rusty Bikes at an auction. Hell, the bike on the right is missing the seat tube. No wonder no one wanted them.

970988_10151775058110406_419299933_n-1.jpg

Oh...and a new shop chair

9390758093_bf03e1d812_c-1.jpg

I found some Junky Rusty Bikes at an auction. Hell, the bike on the right is missing the seat tube. No wonder no one wanted them.

970988_10151775058110406_419299933_n-1.jpg

No seat tube! Yeah, what a junker! Let me know what its worth in scrap and I'll "get rid" of it for you. :p

Not very old but I dig it. Unused Hugi 36h front hub. Very high-quality, heavy-duty, designed for tandem, but think I'll build it into a wheel for my hotrod Monark. Angled flanges, sooo smooothe:

20130729_008JPG-1.jpg

20130729_009JPG-1.jpg

Back