When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Night Show and Tell, The late addition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sorry about posting the Sunday Night Show and Tell due to watching the Sunday Night Football Game (Go Chargers) So what did we find this week? Remember to post the story behind your find and post a few pic's so we can all see.

Take Care

No pics yet , but I did a little horse tradin' today , and got a basket case 3 gill roadmaster project in original green paint w/ shockmaster

Troxlertown Pa show items.

After meeting some members and talking bikes while trying to learn something from the gurus I picked up a few items at the Troxlertown show. I also picked up a Schwinn 60's tank and rear rack that I plan to install on my 58 Corvette...not correct for the bike but, they will look good just the same. Thanks Frank.
Even though these are Schwinn parts, still worth bragging about.
Had a great time in Pa.
Next is the Mount Airey Show in NC on the 28 of October. No telling what I'll pick up there. The madness continues.

amynujaq-1.jpg

ypyzyqu6-1.jpg

And of course I got a t shirt.
8yvede7y-1.jpg

Last edited:
traded some parts for this
79B0D8BC8E504FD1841014FDAFAB648A48790000-1.jpg

purchased a bike from a fellow cabe member rideahiggins and this was on it
808768FF32994176917707B8180B866948790000-1.jpg

The bike I purchased. AND he threw in a set of repop coke bottle grips OUTSTANDING!!
hawthorne1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Patrick,

I happened to have just bought a bike a couple weeks ago with mismatched pedals but this one on is a right side pedal. Pedal blocks are 3 1/4" long. Should work as a sacrificial parts pedal though. The left pedal I got from the bike was a Torrington #8.

View attachment 68931 View attachment 68932

Chris

After meeting some members and talking bikes while trying to learn something from the gurus I picked up a few items at the Troxlertown show. I also picked up a Schwinn 60's tank and rear rack that I plan to install on my 58 Corvette...not correct for the bike but, they will look good just the same. Thanks Frank.
Even though these are Schwinn parts, still worth bragging about.
Had a great time in Pa.
Next is the Mount Airey Show in NC on the 28 of October. No telling what I'll pick up there. The madness continues.

amynujaq-1.jpg

ypyzyqu6-1.jpg

And of course I got a t shirt.
8yvede7y-1.jpg

Tried to PM about your new Seiss horn but your inbox is full.

Tried to PM about your new Seiss horn but your inbox is full.

I have an issue with the inbox messages. I never seem to want to delete any of them....I have deleted some to make room.

Is there a way to increase the amount of messages that can avoid always being full?
I had only 30 messages and don't understand why I can't store more.

Then there is always my email
[email protected]

I have an issue with the inbox messages. I never seem to want to delete any of them....I have deleted some to make room.

Is there a way to increase the amount of messages that can avoid always being full?
I had only 30 messages and don't understand why I can't store more.

Then there is always my email
[email protected]

You can have a total of 500 messages saved. If you kill some of your sent messages you can clear up space.
JOSH

Back