When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Night Show and Tell!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Here it is the end of September and summer is comming to a end. I hope that wherever you live that you had good weather to find some cool old bicycle finds. Lets hear about it and remember to post a few photos and tell us the story on how and where you found your find. LOL

Nothing you guys would be too interested in but I bought a Peugeout road bike at a yard sale for 15 dollars. Its an early one........71 or 72 I think,everything was there except the seat and brakepads, I made do with what I had on hand :) It cleaned up really nice, for sale locally for 120 bucks.

Attachments

• peugeout 001.jpg
    peugeout 001.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 48
  • peugeout 002.jpg
    peugeout 002.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 26
  • peugeout 006.jpg
    peugeout 006.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Nothing you guys would be too interested in but I bought a Peugeout road bike at a yard sale for 15 dollars. Its an early one........71 or 72 I think,everything was there except the seat and brakepads, I made do with what I had on hand :) It cleaned up really nice, for sale locally for 120 bucks.

I LOVE my Peugeot UO-8. I bought it new in 1970, put a zillion miles on it, and still ride it to this day. It's weird when people call it an antique. What's that make me? In unison please.

I LOVE my Peugeot UO-8. I bought it new in 1970, put a zillion miles on it, and still ride it to this day. It's weird when people call it an antique. What's that make me? In unison please.

ANTIQUE DAVE ( unfortunately I'm one Too!!!!)

Great find on the Peugeot!!!!!!

Grillnose

I found this today at the flea market . Almost didn't go , the weather was dreary . After I droped a load seeing it , I emtied my pockets and brought it home
000_0001_1-1.jpg
000_0002_1-1.jpg
000_0003_1-1.jpg
I swapped a few parts and took her for a ride , an instant favorite
000_0005_1-1.jpg
000_0007_1-1.jpg
000_0006_1-1.jpg

Heres one of the crustiest X-53's I've ever seen.Its going to remain ugly.I will spray bomb the red back in.Yhere is signs of the red left but it just faded away.This bike must have sat outside.It will look like an amateur resto when its done.lol
WesternFlyerx5319532-1.jpg

westernflyerx5319531-1.jpg

Last edited:
I found this today at the flea market . Almost didn't go , the weather was dreary . After I droped a load seeing it , I emtied my pockets and brought it

OMG, I would have emptied my pockets too. A Grillnose Colson in great shape & flat out beautiful. Very impressive bike. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Dave I will arrange the screwdrivers better in the morning.Thank you for harassing me through P.M.

Back