When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Ride, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

frank-elginfan2

Look Ma, No Hands!
A couple of pics of a Sunday ride with my buddies and a lot of peoples in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, near "El Yunque" our famous national rain forest.
IMG_1877.jpg
IMG_1964.jpg
IMG_1967.jpg
IMG_1969.jpg
IMG_1972.jpg
IMG_1992.jpg
IMG_2006.jpg

Looking good guys .....

Looks like a great turnout -- good to see everyone having a great time - that's what it's all about guys -- keep it going -- Frank

The old bike hobby is realy growing down there, they have over 10 showns and runs a year.

Ride

Ride On ! Nice bikes ...great turnout ...Man what I like about the pics is..............SUNNY AND WARM ...Can't wait ...

Gary J
El Presidente
SKIDKINGS VBC
Tacoma ,Wn

I'm impressed by the bicycles that turned up for the ride down there.
I had no idea there would be the variety outside of Schwinn and as many old bicycle enthusiasts as there are in P.R.
Chris

I would like to visit Puerto Rico and would love to have my trip coincide with a bike event. Is there a calendar of events so that I can plan a trip a few months in advance? I am a friend of the Carvajal family.
Saludos de California!
Chris

Sunday ride ,Rio Grande Puerto Rico

Hi, Chris to know about the future rides go to facebook and add as friends Bicicletadas y Exhibiciones puerto rico and you will found about any bicycle event , everybody in this forum are more than welcome to joins us in any ride, God bless

Last edited:
Back