When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell 12-16-2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shawn, is that the badge you told me you were looking for when you picked up the bike from me? Ray

Exact same one Ray. The weekend I picked the bike up from you I saw this on Ebay with a BIN and thought it was karma. A day later the guy refunded my money and told me they had lost the item. I thought they probably sold it to someone who offered more money. I kept after the guy for about a month and gave up. Then about a month ago he say he found it and asked if I still wanted it--said Heck yea! Then he goes cold on me for two weeks? Out of the blue last week he says he just relisted it--hit BIN again--finally got button. Originally I thought this was a regular size (about 2") button. This thing measures four inches across! I was so happy to get this to compliment the bike. V/r Shawn

Exact same one Ray. The weekend I picked the bike up from you I saw this on Ebay with a BIN and thought it was karma. A day later the guy refunded my money and told me they had lost the item. I thought they probably sold it to someone who offered more money. I kept after the guy for about a month and gave up. Then about a month ago he say he found it and asked if I still wanted it--said Heck yea! Then he goes cold on me for two weeks? Out of the blue last week he says he just relisted it--hit BIN again--finally got button. Originally I thought this was a regular size (about 2") button. This thing measures four inches across! I was so happy to get this to compliment the bike. V/r Shawn

Good deal, glad it worked out.

Rollfast Harvard starter kit. Will make someone a nice project when I drag it to a swap meet someday.

rollfast.jpg
fnv all american

Back