When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell 5-16- 21!

-
Couple license plates I found today

Fun Day In Springfield!
Great time with old friends! James is always a great host!
Just had to grab this 1948 "Firestone" Huffman. The original 2 tone paint should clean up nicely. After some minor parts corrections, and those Tires have to go, it will make a great bike!

JD is away on a trip, so he asked me to post up the Sunday show tell. Let's see what Jem's you have found this week, between memory lane and all these shows.. there should be alot of great finds!
Please post pics!
Thx G for starting this week's post.
No bike stuff this past week but, my quest to land my personal best bucket mouth bass fell short but, did stick this 3.8 lber on a buzzbait...gotta love topwater blowups.
inbound7762687833358135239.jpg

Found this back patch from an old hot rod club in Erie,PA. Its from 1954 there were 6 members, this was near the birth of hot rod clubs here in the east. This patch could tell some cool stories I bet.

View attachment 1412736
Hey guy, This was my father's car club he started with his buddies when he was in High School in Erie, PA in the 50s. He drew that car design for the club. They had cast aluminum license plates too. If you want to know more about it you can PM me.

Back