When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell 5-16- 21!

-
7AA8AA91-59DA-476E-A312-5272BE3C0CFA.jpeg

Couldn’t resist it

Well crap! I put in an absentee bid on this Schwinn and won...lol. I really didn't ask any questions about the bike but just thought is would go for a lot more. This isn't the first time I accidently bid enough to win a bike. You would think that I'd learn. BTW, anyone near Waterloo that can pick it up and pack it or take it to a local shop for me? Please let me know. Thanks, Chris

Last edited:
The true highlight of my week was watching my littler girl not only win her heat in the league championships but take first overall. She also anchored the 4x100 and swooped on a girl to take the championship for that too.

Picked up another sign for my basement "mancave bathroom" at a flea market.
The seller told me it came from a Detroit auto plant that is currently being demolished.
I found it funny that they needed a sign for this.

Well crap! I put in an absentee bid on this Schwinn and won...lol. I really didn't ask any questions about the bike but just thought is would go for a lot more. This isn't the first time I accidently bid enough to win a bike. You would think that I'd learn. BTW, anyone near Waterloo that can pick it up and pack it or take it to a local shop for me? Please let me know. Thanks, Chris
View attachment 1412979
The last one didn't even make it to your house did it Chris.
Sean

Back