When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell 5/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
2pm here on the east coast. So it is time to show off your finds from this past week.
Hope all is well Brooks.
As Brooks would say, lets hear all about how you tracked down, bid, won or traded your new additions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

With money fairly tight recently, no new buys.
But, did take the wife to the Classic Beach Music fest in Va. Beach yesterday. They had a classic car show on the boardwalk so I persuaded the wife to take the kids out for a ride (matching 65 AstroFlites).
Forecasted rain most of the day but, we got lucky.
Saw some great cars and while walking our classic rides thru the crowds that were admiring the cars we must have been stopped a dozen times to have our bikes, the twins, pictures taken.
Ahhhhh proud parents we are...and the wife loved it.
She was amazed how many people loved them.
She wouldnt pose with me on the bikes so, here is a pic as the twins rested.

y5ydynas-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow....no new finds this last week?
Figured the flea markets/garage sales would be in full swing this time of the year.
Well, maybe there will be more finds next week.

It's been pretty dry in terms of vintage bikes around here lately. I was having better luck in the winter so far. But I did come across this 64 Schwinn Fleet. I normally wouldn't buy a middleweight but picked it up to flip to give some funds for my Goodrich Streamliner. Anyone want it?

You have a purty Fleet! I do love the middleweights. I sent you a PM to discuss this bike.

Busy Weekend - Photo Heavy

I picked up this Spiegel Airman from a Craigslist ad in Nashville. Anyone know a year on this? I see pre-war pics that look similar but the chain guard is different. Maybe immediate postwar?
DSC_0392.jpg
DSC_0393.jpg
DSC_0397.jpg

Got this Packard/Colson from the same gent. He had lots of other cool stuff, too.
DSC_0405.jpg
DSC_0404.jpg
DSC_0408.jpg

Also picked this Western Flyer Cosmic Flyer girl's bike at a yard sale. It's pretty nice but has mismatched color parts. From different years, perhaps?
DSC_0416.jpg
DSC_0418.jpg

At least this post didn't go to waste this week.

And it's good to see someone found some bikes.
Thanks for posting.

Back