When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell..August 18!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
So JD was having difficulty this morning getting the Sunday show and tell post up. So I was asked to start it. Summer came and is almost done! But I'm sure a lot of us are still find interesting treasures out there!

I found this beautiful Schwinn from the original owners daughter. Was hanging in her father garage till they cleaned out the house to sell! Proof there still many bikes to be found out there and had.
IMG_20190812_192103745_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190812_192124049_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190812_192053451_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190812_192053451_HDR.jpg

So JD was having difficulty this morning getting the Sunday show and tell post up. So I was asked to start it. Summer came and is almost done! But I'm sure a lot of us are still find interesting treasures out there!

I found this beautiful Schwinn from the original owners daughter. Was hanging in her father garage till they cleaned out the house to sell! Proof there still many bikes to be found out there and had.
View attachment 1048735

View attachment 1048738

View attachment 1048736

View attachment 1048737
Daggum home internet wouldn't connect this morning.
You Cabers have no idea how much anxiety I have trying to do the Sunday's Show and Tell post every week.
My biggest fear every Saturday night is not having a connection the following morning.

Anywho, I only got a dropstand for my current Colson project this week (No picture yet). Thanks George for the trade and no, you're not getting one of my few dropstands I have left....[emoji849]

Thanks for covering in this morning "Double MG" [emoji3064]

Oh and very nice find again, this past week George.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back