When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell..August 18!!

-
I actually bought this a month or two ago but got it this week. 1937ish Colson Zephyr. I did remove the house paint yesterday to reveal what was left of the original black and red but didn't snap any pics. I gotta give a shout to @danfitz1 for alerting me to the auction and @ZE52414 for picking it up and shipping to me--thanks guys! V/r Shawn

DSC_0296 - Copy.JPG

Ok sans housepaint
Zephyr1 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
I got bicycle bored this week. Couldn’t find anything that really excited me so just started buying stuff I don’t really need. First was the 61 Flying Star along with the old Pixie. Then raised my hand at the wrong time and ended up with a 60 Speedster. 2 Schwinn Tandems and some how the Schwinn China Bike got thrown in. Finally a new in the box adult tricycle should be a quick flip.
IMG_6028.JPG
IMG_6020.JPG
IMG_6019.JPG
IMG_6024.JPG
IMG_6026.JPG
IMG_6025.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So JD was having difficulty this morning getting the Sunday show and tell post up. So I was asked to start it. Summer came and is almost done! But I'm sure a lot of us are still find interesting treasures out there!

I found this beautiful Schwinn from the original owners daughter. Was hanging in her father garage till they cleaned out the house to sell! Proof there still many bikes to be found out there and had.
View attachment 1048735

View attachment 1048738

View attachment 1048736

View attachment 1048737
Wow George! I love that thing.

Finally got the chainguard for my Wingbar from the plater , then a Hot Rod pipe from Higgens was a hi-lite too!! Red pedal blocks on the Red Phantom...... ( now on stock pedals) Also a cool generator for the CCM 1967 Centennial edition 2 speed kickback ( courtesy of Bad Bob/Sputnick tail light from Stoney). Nice Schwinn shop shirt from Bad Bob too. Life is good.

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

shirt.JPG

1 shirt 1.JPG

Back