When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell..August 18!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally got the chainguard for my Wingbar from the plater , then a Hot Rod pipe from Higgens was a hi-lite too!! Red pedal blocks on the Red Phantom...... ( now on stock pedals) Also a cool generator for the CCM 1967 Centennial edition 2 speed kickback ( courtesy of Bad Bob/Sputnick tail light from Stoney). Nice Schwinn shop shirt from Bad Bob too. Life is good.

Really like your little Ratta-Tat-Tat Monark Nashman!

IMG_0245.JPG

Is that a high wire wheel? If so, you’re gonna have a blast once you string Up a rope!!!

Yeahhh I believe it is! I’ve seen early unicycles sans tires used on the wire, looks like this one was up there! I have to imagine it took some serious spills along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jesse ,
Nice Score !!! :p:p:p I think the seat may have taken a hard fall forward................Maybe , because I think It would be hard to ride that way
When I was young ( 10 or 11 ) I started riding Unicycles . Had a Two wheeler as well . Was constantly on one or the other. Actually my first weld job was on a home made Unicycle. I took a regular girls frame , and chopped it up for a vertical set up. I had always wanted a "Tall" Unicycle ..............but could not afford one. Soooooooooooooo Why not make one . My Neighbor had the saws and welder..............and I went to work. This ended up looking like the ones you see with a Chain .............As a young boy.........I forgot to do something . The Coaster set up was retained , instead of converting to direct drive.............Well , I rode it , and long distances too....................Coasting sometimes...............and using the brake to keep upright ! What a learning experience !

I would love to see some photos of you on your homemade uni!! Maybe we should start a thread!

I wager from up on that hire wire even when the act goes off well the unicycle takes some whacks along the way!

The saddle is actually a men’s leaf spring pre 1900, likely a Troxel, I wonder if a bit of adjustment will get it closer to reasonable position.

The bearings appear to be “ordinary” style, possibly Aeolus ? This was standard practice for pre 1900 unicycles I believe prior to the stock mfg unicycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to see some photos of you on your homemade uni!! Maybe we should start a thread!

Well , you know Jesse................now ya got me thinking. I'd have to do some digging. I Might have a photo somewhere..............or maybe my Mother does , She was ALWAYS taking photo's . I'll look.............If I find some ............or even ONE ............I'll start a thread ( But, that doesn't mean YOU can't start one ! )

Back