When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell July 18 2021!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm digg'n that yellow? and black Sky Plane!

Some long-awaited Robert Dean tires finally arrived; he had delays because of lack of materials due to Covid. I also bought a sweet pair of Columbia pedals. Coming from auctions are two items I am thrilled to win. One is an outstanding Excelsior motorcycle advertising piece showing the factory, which is the original Schwinn manufacturing plant (sorry, the auction removed the photos so they will be forthcoming). The second is: The Wheeler Bicycle Chair front section still retaining the original brass tag and period tires! This will be fun project.

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

Got this frame/for setup on Thursday and slapped some parts on it so I could ride it. Note that it replaced a similar bike that had a 26/9 skip tooth/3 speed set up that really struggled up the many steep hills here. I went with a 44/23 speed chain/3 speed set up. on this one and the hills are now doable. I have an 11 tooth skip tooth cog that I will pair with a 21 or 22 tooth crank down road is this bike stays as the daily rider for awhile. I put the other bike back together as well. PM me if you have interest in the red bike - 34/35 Westfield/Elgin that looks to have been repainted 40-50 years ago.

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

Nothing to show. But I took my daughter and her best friend for a hike-in camping trip. Sipsey wilderness, Alabama. This place is amazing. Tons of waterfalls, rock formations ( took them to "fat man squeeze") and glow worms. Glow worms are only found in NW Alabama and New Zealand. Also found near here, but very rare, is the Black Warrior Water Dog.

KIMG0689.JPG

KIMG0687.JPG

Last edited:
Back