When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell September 8, 2019!

-
1C22F04D-B0F2-400F-A478-795A69234416.jpeg

NICE gear!
I have been home this week working on my Davenport treasures buuuuut some of you folks near Ohio may have spotted this beast in the wild yesterday...
Todd was kind enough to let me get a whack at it from a distance so I’ll be taking a trip to pick it up before too long.

View attachment 1059889

View attachment 1059890

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks like it would go super fast once its fixed up! That is so nice; nice find!

I found this French made moped contraption on Marketplace. The seller was not able to give any information about it other than he bought it in France 20 years ago and believed it is from the 50's.
I'll be posting another thread in the Motorized Bicycles section, but any information that can be shared about it will be greatly appreciated. View attachment 1059916View attachment 1059917View attachment 1059918

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
A very interesting find! Would be interested in getting it going. Where are you located?

A very interesting find! Would be interested in getting it going. Where are you located?
Unfortunately, I no longer have this. After searching for about a year for tires I got frustrated and ran an ad for it. I don't usually have seller's remorse, but this is one thing I regret selling!

Back