When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday Show And Tell Time. Let's See What you acquired this past week. 4-14-13

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nothing new but finally got this on the road this week after 21 months of searching for just the right parts & accessories, cleaning, polishing, reassembly, and building the wheels. Started with just the frame, fenders, crank, handlebars, & badge. 1930 Hartford.

IMG_2040_zpsbe811f5a-1.jpg

IMG_2028_zps83b57ee7-1.jpg

IMG_2029_zps836d391a-1.jpg

IMG_2031_zpsc2d5e723-1.jpg

Gary,
She's a beauty!
What kind of rims a tires are those?
Love that license plate. What's the story on that?

WOW! Very classy !! :cool:

Thanks bikenbuses!!!!!!

Super nice! I'd be too afraid to ride it, it looks so beautiful.

Thanks OldRider!!!!!! It's definitely logged a few miles this week & will be ridden often.

Gary,
She's a beauty!
What kind of rims a tires are those?
Love that license plate. What's the story on that?

Thanks Giovanni!!!!!! Rims are carbon fiber lined Ghisallo wood 700c rims & tires are Electra Amsterdams. I love these rims & they have an amazing ride. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a 700c option for pre-33' bikes. They are pricey at now $444 a pair shipped from Italy since WheelFanatyk quit carrying them but worth it to me. I'm about to order another pair for my 1927 Stutz. I had planned to use Velocity P35s on it but after riding on these, no way, it'll now get Ghisallo's.

Think the vehicle license plate is Ocean Beach NY on Fire Island. Cars are not allowed (so I've heard) in Ocean Beach so thinking it might have actually been meant for bikes. Kept searching for a 1930 license plate for this bike & it showed up on ebay in a pretty sad tarnished state, so bought it & polished it up and think it's pretty perfect for this bike. Thinking about seeing if CABE member axsepul who makes custom head badges can make something similar for my Stutz which I just started on this week.

Dream road bike!!

Brought this one home today and now I just to find a great place to hang it on the wall.
SH106002.jpg
SH106003.jpg
SH106004.jpg
SH106005.jpg
SH106006.jpg
SH106007.jpg
SH106008.jpg

Not nearly as nice as RustySpokes Italian bike but I bought a beautiful vintage Norco 12 speed roadbike, almost perfect paint on it and rides great. I paid 50 dollars and after a little fine tuning I can easily double my money.

Attachments

• norco 001.jpg
    norco 001.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 35
  • norco 002.jpg
    norco 002.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 48
Gary,
I might be interested in a couple of license plates. Maybe mine could be for San Francisco.
I might try a pair of the Italian woodies on my Rocky Mountain Roadster. They must really cushion the road, especially with the Amsterdam tires.

Picked up the 5 Cycle trucks, I have picked one keeper and will move the other 4. Also picked up a Elgin Redbird tricycle from the same place..Made another two stops and got a New Departure parts box and a 1946 DX project bike

You selling that Tricycle? Let me know

$15 Huffman frame

I scored this for $30, it had a set of dinged up 10 speed wheels on it, sold them for $15. Badged Huffman Airflyte. 1930's?

Attachments

• 30sHuffman.jpg
    30sHuffman.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Back