When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell time. Lets see what you acquired this past week.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Given the need, by many to post their finds during the early hours of Sunday (based on the EAST coast time table) waiting for Brooks to get back from his weekend travels / searches / fellowship, I figured I start it off a bit earlier this week. many are just too excited to wait for the WEST coast time table to catch up, to brag.:p
Hope all is well Brooks.:)

So here in Va., we have a major season change in many states (even though a few states are still suffering with snow removal), the bikes and parts are coming out of hiding from the sheds, basements and barns.
lets see what finds you have acquired this past week and as Brooks always says....it doesn't have to be bike related but, please include the story of your find.:cool:

For me, there has been no new additions and probably won't be without some trading involved. Not that ever stop looking:rolleyes:
But, I hope to do some searching this upcoming week at the Eden NC swapmeet. For those that haven't heard about the swapmeet / show / auction for this spring here is the link;)

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...w-amp-Swap-in-Eden-NC-May-11th&highlight=eden

Wow!!!!
No one got anything this past week...hard to believe.
Brooks I guess I could have waited for you to start your thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

try me next weekend, we are all broke after memory lane. lol

Wow!!!!
No one got anything this past week...hard to believe.
Brooks I guess I could have waited for you to start your thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just some parts

But very nice parts I've been looking for--thanks to Rebirthbikes! Rocket Ray and tank to complete my Panther I picked up at Memory Lane last fall.

DSCF4538-1.jpg

Picked this pretty lady up today-

0021_zps17d01b0a-1.jpg

I already posted this one earlier in the week when I found it but I like it so much I'll post it again ;)

011_zps973d64bc-1.jpg

sfp4.jpg
I picked this up last week and already have it on ebay. WW2 WWII Hand Crank Phonograph Record Player Mint Condition and Plays Great!! I'm already have offers of $400 to end the auction early. No bikes though.

Last edited:
I understand on the sparse bike fund issue.

But still some nice finds.

Brooks good to see you're still hitting the yardsales.... good luck on the auction

And good for you Jason....those parts were a challenge to find, no doubt.

Wow, Bri....nice week for you too.

Thanks for posting guys

All I really did was get my hopes up but, felt better after selling my 24" boys Corvette yesterday.
Now I have fuel money to get to the Eden Swap next week.

Middle weight bike purchased last weekend at the Jefferson swap.
B3096DC4AA6A4B399BF9B5C116417D0011620000-1.jpg

Columbia Girls bike purchased from Bri in RI, thanks to Tom and Brian for getting it back to the Midwest for me.
19781703E70246878A73C6762F610F6811620000-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I did win an item this week off ebay.
Needed this rear tailight assy.
Picture is blurry and believe it or not I still bid on it. Had asked the seller to post a clearer picture to determine the quality of the light assy and also asked if he would remove (unscrew) the lens to send me a pic of the tray assy.
He refused and told me to pull any bid I had, there were no bidders yet.....but, I was the only bid anyway and yes I took a chance.

This light assy has to be in better shape than my cracked one. They are impossible to find, unless you buy the complete bike.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Bought an Iver Johnson camelback in very nice original paint and simulated wood grain wheels, the only balloon tire model I didn't have and in the color I didn't have.
This was a real ebay sleeper (literally) ending on a weekday morning around 7 a.m. and went for 550.00 shipped to my door AND HAS A NEW DEPARTURE 2 SPEED!
iver camelback.jpg

Also came to a deal on a ladies Shelby I had been really needing to close.
Although I have had discussions both ways on whether or not the fork is original on my snub nose, I have been looking for just the right donor, which I finally found and after resizing, should work well.
white shelby.jpg
hiawatha right.jpg

Also, never got around to showing the '34 Elgin Oriole I picked up from New Jersey's craigslist a couple of weeks ago on the tip of a fellow CABE member.
Not quite finished with it yet, but here is what I saw before pulling the trigger and making the 9 hour roundtrip drive.
elgin front.jpg
elgin back.jpg

I have some other additions, just needing the time, which is a premium these days.

Chris

Last edited:
Back