When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell, what did you find this week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you Chris, it was Joe Raposa's. It needs some work still on it but all in all I am glad I decided to take the plunge and buy it.

Nick.

It will be loved.

Major acquisition Nick!
If that was jraposa's bike listed on ebay, I thought the price on it was very good all things considered.
Congrats, Chris

Great finds.

Some bike shop Schwinn's have a similar front like that black bike but they have a cup holder instead of I'm guessing the speedometer.

I always liked those turn signals and I wished they were made today but they would be crappy looking black/grey plastic.

its been a fun weekend all this... plus a 59 schwinn cycle truck and some kind of schwinn bmx ( both not pictured). the hawthorne is all original and the trikes are a velo kings. they all came out of a 60+year storage.

Last edited:
BTW, is this an official Brooks sanctioned thread?
Chris

Chris, I was out camping and didn't get home until late. By the time we got most of the RV unpacked I crashed out and forgot about the post until like 3am. LOL, I'm glad somebody jumped in and posted it for me!!

Picked this up on Saturday.

DSCF5066.jpg

Nickinator is a show off! LOL!!
Thats got to be the score of the week. SUPER cool!

Nos

I picked up this NOS 26" 2009 Schwinn DX Sport (from the Heritage Series) from my local vintage friendly bike shop. One of the last Schwinn product lines assembled in the USA.

DSCI0019.JPG

Back