When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/13/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found a fair condition Lucas carbide lamp at the Tennessee Motorama.
3da3c98f1fcecc94e466963e015c2c01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hit up the local estate sales and picked up a bunch of odds-n--ends.

Vintage Fishing Equipment, with a new unused pair of felt bottom wadding boots.
1.JPG

Sans & Streiffe 998 Commander Binoculars housed in a magnesium body with Bak 4 Prisims. What makes these interesting is they have a very wide 13% viewing angle which will make them great for tracking wildlife in the back yard.

2.JPG

Vintage Plumb Double Bit Axe, and some mining picks that I will restore. I already fixed up the one that is in center. Someone tried to re-seat a handle before it was purchased but had no clue how to do it properly. Luckily enough wood was left in the handle that allowed me to re use and fit it.
3.JPG

Vintage Ice Skates.
4.JPG

And some leather belts that accept replaceable buckles (I already had the Buckles, but needed some belts that would accept them).
5.JPG

Last edited:
NO bikes in a while..:neutral: But cant complain too much,I had some pretty great bike finds in 2018:sunglasses:All Ive had time for lately is pouring through 1000s of vintage books,from a recent estate clean out,weeding them out,sorting,recycling etc,etc..BUT have found some pretty cool ones that Im sure someone here can appreciate..Some great "beat" poetry books,about 5-6 signed Allen Ginsberg books so far(3 of the 4 signed) and an early Charles Bukowski !View attachment 932500

View attachment 932501
Oh yeah..These stereo view cards too..:D
20190113_114635.jpg

I was extremely pleased to receive one of Jeff's @39zep battery trays with light for my CWC built 39 Zep. Still working on figuring out the horn issue for inside the tank, the one that came with the bike just makes strange chirps. I had a replacement that worked fine yesterday and now I can't get any noise from it!
From @ratdaddy arrived a John Alexander bar-mount light. It still has the rust/burn-out patina from the Paris, Texas building fire. The primary bracket, and the bar mounts, are brazed on the light housing in a "make-do" manner very typical of Mr. Alexander trying out ideas. It will be perfect for my Rocket bicycle or one of my Alexander scooter projects. If anyone can identify the light Mfr. I would love to get the proper lens and bezel. It measures approx. 3 7/8 inches in diameter.
IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

Last edited:
I was extremely pleased to receive one of Jeff's @39zep battery trays with light for my CWC built 39 Zep. Still working on figuring out the horn issue for inside the tank, the one that came with the bike just makes strange chirps. I had a replacement that worked fine yesterday and now I can't get any noise from it!
From @ratdaddy arrived a John Alexander bar-mount light. It still has the rust/burn-out patina from the Paris, Texas building fire. The primary bracket, and the bar mounts, are brazed on the light housing in a "make-do" manner very typical of Mr. Alexander trying out ideas. It will be perfect for my Rocket bicycle or one of my Alexander scooter projects. If anyone can identify the light Mfr. I would love to get the proper lens and bezel. It measures approx. 3 7/8 inches in diameter.View attachment 932587

View attachment 932588

If the horn chirps, it just needs a little adjustment to the set screw on the back. loosen the nut, and turn the screw a little while hitting the button till you get it to beep, then lock down the nut.

This week I received a pantagraphed stem for a 1982 OLMO Competition and a crusty pair of late 70s 1st generation Dura Ace calipers.

A cheesy 1970s cotton backpack with cool graphics.

A bracket to hang a handlebar bag on the Mercian.

I’m not into knives but I thought this one was neat. It doesn’t open., the blade spring has tension, the lock “locks and unlocks” the button but the button doesn’t do anything.

542E850E-4318-451F-8F19-07896157E6EB.jpeg

D40DE31F-A413-49DF-93A2-15DC2127E226.jpeg

C17F87A6-0BF5-4B44-BBFC-2CF834E314DE.jpeg

Back