When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...1/19/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well along came another... this is a "put it on the back bummer" boat I just couldn't pass by for $200 delivered.. its a 1959 Lone Star Malibu in need of restoration.. the hard to find "Lone Star" emblems are in very good condition …. photos are as found.. these Finned boats are becoming harder to find all the time.. these originally came painted in Tri-Tone colors, Dover White hull charcoal accent, and choice of Burmese Red, Alaskan Blue, Jamaican Gold, and Tahitian Coral.. mine seems to have been the elusive Tahitian Coral as seen on the dash under the peeling red paint.. here is a brochure of them in 1959 and a photo of one that has been polished..

View attachment 1126284

View attachment 1126286

View attachment 1126287

View attachment 1126289

View attachment 1126291

View attachment 1126292

NICE Lone Star!!!

I ran a 1959 Crestliner Jetstreak back in the 90's. Boats are fun, but can be holes in the water you throw money into..ha!! Like most hobbies I like...ha!!

manual1.jpg

BOB AND JET.JPG

JET AT HOME.JPG

FINSKY.JPG

4.jpg

jetty 7.JPG

jetty 10.JPG

jetty wake.JPG

steer on lake.JPG

I've been busy buying stuff. Ordered a Yamaha LL16 acoustic/electrically internal p/u guitar, and a Canadian porcelain Coca Cola thermometer ( some rust damage, but still nice), and almost mint Canadian porcelain match striker. Also an ATC Japan Ford station wagon tin car. I've had the license plates awhile. Small town plates from nearby, cool numbers. Oh, and a roll up ladder for a tin plane.

IMG_1264.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

NICE Lone Star!!!

I ran a 1959 Crestliner Jetstreak back in the 90's. Boats are fun, but can be holes in the water you throw money into..ha!! Like most hobbies I like...ha!!

View attachment 1130238

View attachment 1130239

View attachment 1130240

View attachment 1130241

View attachment 1130242

View attachment 1130243

View attachment 1130244

View attachment 1130245

View attachment 1130246
those Crestliner Jetstreaks are cool!! I was looking at both a 12' and a 14' awhile back and thought about buying one of them but they were both quite a ways away from me and the 12' had holes cut in the deck pretty much wrecking it... and yes they can get pricey.. you have to be careful but then again so does everything else.. life's short ya may as well try to enjoy it while you can..

Last edited:
those Crestliner Jetstreaks are cool!! I was looking at both a 12' and a 14' awhile back and thought about buying one of them but they were both quite a ways away from me and the 12' had holes cut in the deck pretty much wrecking it... and yes they can get pricey.. you have to be careful but then again so does everything else.. life's short ya may as well try to enjoy it while you can..

Exactly, "enjoy life while you can". I agree 100%. I seem to be bombarded with nothing but bad news by friends, acquaintanances, media of death, disease, and illness lately. ( and I try to avoid the news!!, live under a rock, don't own or use a cell phone....)

I used to roll my eyes when my parents would go on about friends dying, & so and so has this ailment etc., NOW I'm in their shoes. I'm only 62, fairly healthy, but jeez....... it can be depressing!!

Yeah, my Crestliner ( sold many years back) was a 14'. The 12' are more desireable. I've owned a couple of other wood boats, and had a large vintage ( toy and full size) outboard collection. I have only kept the '57 Johnson Golden Javelin. Good luck with your project, and keep having FUN!!

1960pterbor 57 john.JPG

56 and 57 Evin.JPG

elto 3.JPG

1000 IN PLACE 2.JPG

1957 Johns schwinn.JPG

evinrude craft shop photo.JPG

Golden Javelin.JPG

fred and barney.JPG

Back