When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...1/19/20

-
Some killer gear, a couple early professional bike shop tools that will come in handy and two pieces of original bicycle artwork advertising that I’m happy to add to the collection-

f6e3920bdebfc1a19196599256b9bdae.jpg
648737451e226964655ade0bb11f6f4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the mid 60's I rode my bike down to Circle K and got a "bottle" of RC. Drank half of it on the way back home and that was the last time I touched an RC cola. During my last sip with the bottom of the bottle in the air, I saw there was a 1/2" of mud at the bottom of the bottle! No joke. The bottle must have been in the canal for years and then someone found it and returned it for the nickel deposit. It was halfassed cleaned and reused. F RC!

Back in the mid 60's I rode my bike down to Circle K and got a "bottle" of RC. Drank half of it on the way back home and that was the last time I touched an RC cola. During my last sip with the bottom of the bottle in the air, I saw there was a 1/2" of mud at the bottom of the bottle! No joke. The bottle must have been in the canal for years and then someone found it and returned it for the nickel deposit. It was halfassed cleaned and reused. F RC!
Lol, gross.

Back