When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/2/22

-
My last find of 2021. Four license plates. Came from Oregon, seller said Medford. View attachment 1539144
Mine came from Michigan. Supposed to be Muskegon. Who knows? Are yours for sale / trade?

MBL (2).jpg

Received a few things this week, first was the siren and rocket 🚀 grips

Also got the tank for my ‘39 DX, just gotta knock the clear off it a little more thanks again Bob @Junkman Bob

Next from dond got this super cool wrench and a master link…

Next up just got these wheels and hoops for my mercury, good place holders for the rattle caned wheels and spokes! Thanks Santi @Rust_Trader

Was a great Xmas/new year’s! Hopefully everyone has a better year!!

I bought a bag of assorted bottom bracket parts awhile back. Most of it was English Nottingham or Birmingham stuff - all useful, but nothing particularly special. In the bag also as a bottom bracket set covered in red house paint. I thought it might be Birmingham Hercules or Phillips based on the threading and shape, but after stripping the paint, it turned out to be a nice, blued Schwinn bottom bracket kit. I cleaned and oiled the Schwinn parts and put them in a separate bag. I can always use a stock of spares.

20220102_151024.jpg

No bike stuff ( I think..sometimes it loose track 🤪)
I did score these awesome (slightly rare) 1950s Premier clear spaceman off FB for $15 on has some old clay/playdoh that seems to flake off..

And on my way home from the grocery store, this NEW,unmounted basketball backboard was free on the side of the road! Last year our hoop blew over an shattered 😲 I "fixed it with a piece of plastic but,this will be an upgrade!

Back