When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/2/22

-
I picked up this cheezy looking commemorative coin from a seller in Prague because I thought is was interesting. My ancestors came from Treptow which was a small borough in southeast Berlin, and it's also my surname.

Berlin Treptow Soviet Memorial

1641167310577.png

German Democratic Republic

1641167762207.png

Treptow Park Memorial. Lots of history took place here in the last days of WWII.

1641167858023.png

Last edited:
Interesting. Most of the Muskegon ones I’ve seen have Muskegon spelled out. Not sure about all the years tho. Mine were shipped from Medford, Or , the woman had lots of estate items. I’m hanging on to them for now.
Good to know. Your provenance sounds better than mine. They were guessing, and I thought it looked more like a western tag. Any other tags available? I'm looking mostly for Colorado and bordering states.

Very cool stuff, Heres whats left of my Esso toy gas pump from the 60’s. Bought in Windsor Ont. Well loved,as you can see lol

View attachment 1540211

View attachment 1540212
Cool, At least you kept it. I've had Esso Salt and Pepper shakers over the years, don't I have any now. I have some plastic shell pumps/sign ( Lucky Toys Hong Kong/prob with a car set in 1960's) and Esso metal signs ( on right beside the 2nd S), probably railroad 1950's. I have a couple of new pumps with my vintage Japan/Germany tin cars in a cabinet.

IMG_4182 (1).JPG

IMG_4188.JPG

IMG_4189.JPG

IMG_4190.JPG

IMG_4191.JPG

Cool, At least you kept it. I've had Esso Salt and Pepper shakers over the years, don't I have any now. I have some plastic shell pumps/sign ( Lucky Toys Hong Kong/prob with a car set in 1960's) and Esso metal signs ( on right beside the 2nd S), probably railroad 1950's. I have a couple of new pumps with my vintage Japan/Germany tin cars in a cabinet.

View attachment 1544713

View attachment 1544715

View attachment 1544716

View attachment 1544717

View attachment 1544718
You have an awesome collection! I have a nos set of Esso tiger grips someplace, with hang card and thats about it

Back