When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....1/20/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1930's Schieble's Tri-Motor Transport.....There has been a lot of trucks coming my way lately, so I thought I would break it up with a plane.....
fullsizeoutput_1109.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1106.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1104.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1102.jpeg

1920's Structo Sand Sifter...
fullsizeoutput_1128.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_112a.jpeg

IMG_8675.JPG

IMG_8677.JPG

fullsizeoutput_112c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1130.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1136.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_1135.jpeg

Cool stamp on the bottom of the loader......No way this set would get approved today, its one sharp edge after another......
fullsizeoutput_1141.jpeg

I also broadened my refrigerator repair skills this week diagnosing and installing a new inverter, easy and saved some $$$......
fullsizeoutput_113d.jpeg

The most interesting piece I picked up this week is a "flat cage" for single tube tires and tubes. My understanding is you would inflate the single tube tire in this cage and then submerge the tire into a dip tank to find punctures. I guess I will be looking for an interesting single tube tire that will be a good display example for inside the cage. If anyone one knows more about this piece: date, Mfr., catalog illustration, etc. I would kindly appreciate the information. Also picked up some stems and pedals.

View attachment 935885
View attachment 935886
View attachment 935887
I always understood that the cage device was for testing tubes for high pressure leaks.
I have a fat and narrow size of this device. The fat one is for Balloon tubes and the narrow is for a 1.5-1.75 tubes.
tube tester 1.1.jpg

tube tester 1.0.jpg

@blincoe.....tell the seller to take out the transformer, or another cool light may end up like this one......packed by the UPS store, and the seller still had a hard time getting his money out of the insurance claim. I got my money back, but I would rather have had the light. I hope yours arrives in one piece.
View attachment 936369

View attachment 936373

View attachment 936374

Heed his advise. I had the exact same clock/light come smashed about 18 years ago. Wrap transformer well and separately.

THANKS MIKE!

Yes! I saw yours! I was going to get that one too but was to late. He was close to me too.

I actually provided this guy my phone number through eBay and I have his number. I was going to tell him that.

I spoke with another cabe memeber and he told me the same thing.

Appreciate it! This one is nice, NOS.

@IngoMike

@blincoe.....tell the seller to take out the transformer, or another cool light may end up like this one......packed by the UPS store, and the seller still had a hard time getting his money out of the insurance claim. I got my money back, but I would rather have had the light. I hope yours arrives in one piece.
View attachment 936369

View attachment 936373

View attachment 936374

I got this in December from jacob9795 in California. Thanks Jake. I finished putting it together today. It has been on the list along time.View attachment 936291
These bikes are too cool for school. I bought my first one for $100.00 from one of my bike buddies this past summer, minus the tank, rack and rat trap springer. i found the rack and fork on e-bay. then i found another frame and built up another one. still looking for a proper tanks for these bikes. just love the lines and the chrome frames on this bike. WELL DONE!!!

Back