When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/21/18

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Playoff weekend for those still not boycotting the NFL.

Let's see what relics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

This late 60s - 70s Huffy Daisey tandem fell in my truck this weekend. Like I need another project.
This addiction is still controlling my actions..

At least the metal flake Huffy grips are in good shape.

e5d88aadad0cce346bddf83e33a25c33.jpg
fc3ee4718b569d623ae573d1cb2bb73a.jpg
d0185568a2f612688b6555e93496c9f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Finally found a bike I like and a few Cabers will know the bike but its still in the back of my SUV..lol I did find an old toy from 1950.Might join the Symphony Orchestra after a little practice........................................................................................
xylaphone.jpg

Not a recent purchase but more a recent discovery amongst boxes of stuff I had packed away for years.

This was my childhood GI Joe that my parents bought for me about 49 Years ago.

Its in perfect condition with the voice box still working as it should.

I always played with my toys lightly and repackaged them when I was finished. All the contents still intact.
DSC00033.JPG
DSC00034.JPG
DSC00035.JPG
DSC00038.JPG

Delta Disease medicine for this week , This is probably the last thing I ever thought I would find connected to Delta Electric Co., A 1927 signed response letter on DELTA stationary from W. B. Stephenson the Treasurer & GM of DELTA in response to Captain Gordon Smith looking for Signal lighting for the L.S.C.S., I couldn't find to much about the L.S.C S. but about 8 years earlier they defending themselves against Austria & Germany. 91 years after it was mailed to Beograd, Serbia it's now coming back in the USA. Also found another Delta #7 hand lantern

s-l1600.jpg

cyXNYGfKQC6iTkHeJduFlg.jpg

w7t7EnKoQcmHqahh+nHt%A.jpg

fullsizeoutput_914.jpeg

rzFH0OFSSmC+Yy70r1KR1g.jpg

+50wNHiZQ829APXFerI6%g.jpg

uLwp9PfOR5SqiGh00JAijA.jpg

umMcmQ0lQR65Kgc0Vs8KWA.jpg

Last edited:
Not a recent purchase but more a recent discovery amongst boxes of stuff I had packed away for years.

This was my childhood GI Joe that my parents bought for me about 49 Years ago.

Its in perfect condition with the voice box still working as it should.

I always played with my toys lightly and repackaged them when I was finished. All the contents still intact.
View attachment 741069 View attachment 741070 View attachment 741071 View attachment 741072
Thats a real cool treasure you’ve hung onto, I got a couple of G.I. Joe’s new back when they first came out I think 1964 or 1965? I held onto them for years under my bed then put them away in the G.I. Joe footlocker in the back of my closet back when I was about 18-19 .I went back looking for them when I was in my late 20s early 30s to show one of my friends and they were gone,my mom gave them away!

Back