When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUNDAY'S Show and Tell ...1/23/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
"Signs, Signs, everywhere a sign, blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind". FIVE man electrical band, Canadian group 1971. Dig it.

I got my Coke and Orange Crush signs this week to add to my man cave. I stepped up pretty tall $$ on Ebay as they are in excellent condition and have great color,

graphics/subject matter. The Orange Crush is 1939 and has "Crushy" at the bottom putting the squeeze on an orange. At 16" & triangular it is a show stopper. The Coke sign is 1954 and the graphics featuring the bottles is desirable, especially in a case suggesting a "bulk purchase" ha!! Crawling into that corner behind the TV took some juggling and patience. Of course I had to re-locate some other signs, but that's 1/2 the fun. One has to take a break from shovelling snow.

Have a great Sunday all Cabers!

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4242.JPG

Last edited:
I had a special delivery yesterday...just a few parts...
View attachment 1554548View attachment 1554550View attachment 1554551View attachment 1554553View attachment 1554558View attachment 1554559View attachment 1554561View attachment 1554562

All for a couple of cases of this...well, and some cash of course...

View attachment 1554568

who needs crypto currency when you have Pliny a few blocks away?
big pete is like santa claus.. driving around in his new sleigh bringing gifts to all the good little boy's & girl's of the bike hobby............

Hubs, spokes, rims and tires to build a couple of sets of 28" wheels.
ND Model A, C, M and SM hubs for a couple of 20's projects.
Completed the modern build set, but the metal clad wood rims may be a challenge, we see how it works out.

1642959685340.png

Back