When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...1/26/20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I found an Everest pack With the original leather straps for my BSA folding paratrooper bike.

I kind of like the one with the green cloth on it but I believe the one with leather is more correct.

I didn't want to post this pic until I had made the deal, these aluminum castings were all dug by a detectorist outside of the original Corbin bell factory. I will def. be attempting to have some of these re-cast and reproduced so that perhaps we can replace the boring tops of some more modern bells with a truly killer Victorian top.

AL Bell Tops from Corbin.jpg

I didn't want to post this pic until I had made the deal, these aluminum castings were all dug by a detectorist outside of the original Corbin bell factory. I will def. be attempting to have some of these re-cast and reproduced so that perhaps we can replace the boring tops of some more modern bells with a truly killer Victorian top.

View attachment 1130510
freaking AWESOME!!!!!

Been preoccupied with some family stuff lately, but took a break and checked out our local swap this morning. So glad I did...

Sweet leather straps from the infamous Allison Leatherworks

Couple items that showed up recently:

Last edited:
Back