When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...1/26/20

-
I found an Everest pack With the original leather straps for my BSA folding paratrooper bike.

I kind of like the one with the green cloth on it but I believe the one with leather is more correct.

I didn't want to post this pic until I had made the deal, these aluminum castings were all dug by a detectorist outside of the original Corbin bell factory. I will def. be attempting to have some of these re-cast and reproduced so that perhaps we can replace the boring tops of some more modern bells with a truly killer Victorian top.

AL Bell Tops from Corbin.jpg

I didn't want to post this pic until I had made the deal, these aluminum castings were all dug by a detectorist outside of the original Corbin bell factory. I will def. be attempting to have some of these re-cast and reproduced so that perhaps we can replace the boring tops of some more modern bells with a truly killer Victorian top.

View attachment 1130510
freaking AWESOME!!!!!

Been preoccupied with some family stuff lately, but took a break and checked out our local swap this morning. So glad I did...

Sweet leather straps from the infamous Allison Leatherworks

Couple items that showed up recently:

Last edited:
Back