When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 1/29/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally some bike stuff! Picked some more reference material from @sm2501... This time with a little local flavor. Thanks Scott! Now I'm on the hunt for some Atlanta badged bikes 🤣

s-l1600.jpg

Also got a long awaited care package from @bobcycles. I picked up a really nice early bare metal long spring Mesinger chassis from @SJ_BIKER a while back as well as a crusty long spring Mesinger from @onecatahula with a badly broken pan. Well, once again Bob knocked these out of the park. The Black was a full restore and the brown is a patina restoration keeping the chassis a little sweaty. One can never have enough quality rider seats!

IMG_7125.jpg

IMG_7124.jpg

Wow Bob, I won’t ever forget your Winters! Every parking spot of my hotel had an outlet and Hertz gave you got a 2 meter extension chord to plug in at night!
Filled the Garage - WOW!!! Your Collections and displays were fantastic when I saw them years ago - all the cool stuff and so much to see - goid for you brother!
Hey Bart! Thanks. I see you've scored some fine loot lately too!! You are always welcome to visit when you are in town. Cheers! Bob

I'll send some via a PM. Most Cabers are tired of all my pictures I'm sure, and I don't wanna hog the thread anymore than I have. Thanks, Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back