When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ..1/3/16...Happy New Year everyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hope to be down south for the lake forest 4th of July parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be down for the parade and Shelby ride as well. It would be great to have you down there. Ill introduce you to the guys.

No bike stuff, but I did buy a box of WWII official Navy, Marine, and Coast Guard 8 x 10 photographs, newspaper clippings, internal classified communications, War Department press releases, propaganda items.
A lot of information to go through and sell, but it was too cool to pass up.
Came from a 3-Star General's lifetime collection and what's pictured is only what I was sorting through at the time.
Chris
DSCN2667.jpg
DSCN2669.jpg
DSCN2670.jpg

I will be down for the parade and Shelby ride as well. It would be great to have you down there. Ill introduce you to the guys.

That would be awesome. Even more reason to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just purchased this catalog from eBay.
My goal for the year is to actually purchase this bike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    754.6 KB · Views: 157
i had this one a few years back. ill look out for you also.:)

Rob, thank you......I have tears in my eye's !! This is the exact bike I used to own as a child. I just saved the pictured to my computer, thank you for posting this Rollfast from my youth. I remember the green head tube badge as being correct, I thought it was red, but green is the correct color for the head tube badge. Can't wait to show my wife this picture.:cool:

Last edited:
Back