When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ... 1/30/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back from plating. Clean as nickle can be…

Late twenties early thirties Colson lugged frame from what I can glean here from thecabe.
Like a few others here, with a similar bike, no serial numbers anywhere, looks like previous owners have checked all the spots others have seen numbers on.
From the state of the the rust on the bottom bracket and steer tube areas, this is the first time this bike has been operational in decades.
Except for a slightly bent truss rod, the rest of the basic bike was in great shape.
On the hunt for the correct chain ring.

1643555288489.png

Last edited:
A couple more pieces to show and tell-

Great pair of Indian Bicycle heavy stock insignia likely repurposed by Indian as catalog binder covers courtesy of the goodly Todd @47jchiggins -
He was also kind enough to let me purchase another piece of original George Hendee ephemera to pair with my Hendee’s Silver King.
I did some rebuilding and cleaning of this Corbin Two Speed hub and it is lookin fine!!!
Last up for this week, one of the shiniest original plating Racycle badges I’ve ever owned.

BF0918AD-F524-44AE-A727-A28BC4114878.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back