When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/6/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not too much, this nice pair of tail gunner motorcycle lights

SANY0245.JPG

SANY0246.JPG

No yard sales at this time of the year and every Saturday and Sunday has been miserable for quite so time so no flea markets and no one is thinking bikes. (Yesterday rain and fog, today clear but winds 10-15 with gusts to 40 mph) It's been wicked winds or downpours for what seems like an enternite

But there was a good indoor model train show and I picked up a couple of things.

The Sante Fe A-B locomotive set is from about 1954. It’s big and heavy. It’s also quite long as each of the 4 different passenger cars are about 16”.

It’s an iconic set that almost every kid at the time wanted and here we are 60 years later and still runs great. Cars are aluminum and light up.

1.JPG

1.JPG

I have no idea why there are 2 of the same image

2.JPG

3.JPG

Also found some additional F & F plastic cars that were included in cereal boxes in the 1950’s.

1.JPG

No yard sales at this time of the year and every Saturday and Sunday has been miserable for quite so time so no flea markets and no one is thinking bikes. (Yesterday rain and fog, today clear but winds 10-15 with gusts to 40 mph) It's been wicked winds or downpours for what seems like an enternite

But there was a good indoor model train show and I picked up a couple of things.

The Sante Fe A-B locomotive set is from about 1954. It’s big and heavy. It’s also quite long as each of the 4 different passenger cars are about 16”.

It’s an iconic set that almost every kid at the time wanted and here we are 60 years later and still runs great. Cars are aluminum and light up.

View attachment 929222

View attachment 929222
I have no idea why there are 2 of the same image

View attachment 929223

View attachment 929224

Also found some additional F & F plastic cars that were included in cereal boxes in the 1950’s.

View attachment 929225
Always felt the Santa Fe "War Bonnet" paint scheme was the envy of the industry, it's continued on Warrens BNSF but colors are well...…….

Back