When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...1/7/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i have this RED WOLFF bike made by FELT Co. their is no info out that tells how many was produced am I the only one who bought one of these bikes?

View attachment 734562

View attachment 734563

View attachment 734564

There were just 500 of these FELT Red Wolfe bikes produced. Available starting early 2016 and the Very Last ones remaining in Felt's California warehouse were just sold in early DEC 2017. They are now officially out of production. And no longer available from FELT.
The MSRP (suggested retail price from Felt) was $749
There is a Numbered Plate on the frame behind the bottom bracket & seat tube indicating what sequence Number your bike is.
Enjoy!! CCR Dave (Felt rep in GA)

Into the 1st week of 2018 and unless your in the Midwest there is above and below average temps on the West and East coasts.

I'm ready for Spring already, daggum it!

In the meantime....let's see what classics you have found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include pictures as we do love pictures!

View attachment 734558

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Did you get those bikes out of the snow yet??lol Saw the pics on FB. That snow had to be a shocker in that part of the country.

One of my best weeks. Monark super deluxe, schwinn corvette, and a green and black 1955 wasp. Very happy with all the bikes
2510F329-712B-445A-B9CE-5E15EF76A0CF.jpeg
8C4759DD-5A07-4868-B5E7-FECA0A071D93.jpeg
F7B2AAA9-3DE3-4ABA-85A8-0E808B519E38.jpeg

Did you get those bikes out of the snow yet??lol Saw the pics on FB. That snow had to be a shocker in that part of the country.
No on the one out back.
Friend owns the Elgin that he's supposed to bring by here for me to revive.
This severity of snow accumulation is a rarity out here on the coast of Va.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lost my pocket knife. Luckily it wasn't anything special. Started looking some on ebay and found one I liked and bought it. Then I found another I like and bought it too. Hey, I lost my old one so it don't hurt to have a spare right? Well yesterday I ordered three more. Nothing fancy or expensive as they will be carried and used. But here's the first two.
Kershaw Clash and SOG Fielder
View attachment 734577

... Nice knives! ... I also picked up an inexpensive pocket knife off of feebay ... plus a 1/24th scale diecast '35 Ford pickup truck that didn't survive the shipping ... :(
s-l1600.jpg
3.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Back