When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...10/13/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great Scores Shawn. Any indications on the make of the trike? And that Sporty manual may come in handy for your 57. Thanks for sharing. Razin. P.S. You must have a way cool brother. Me too.

Here is the thread on the trike https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/anyone-have-any-ideas-about-this-one.159627/ thanks to @biggermustache for making it available. I've been hunting that manual for a while. The '57 is unique in some ways and the later manuals don't address this. V/r Shawn

Wow that Colson is about the greatest parts bike find I've seen in a long tiime.

I know, but I'd hate to part it. But the missing parts are too pricey to replace. Taillight, hornlight with battery tube and button and it likely had the Lobdell horizontal spring seat.
Almost looks like a Huffman frame with Colson bits attached. Nice find!

Pretty sure it's a Colson frame. Serial number is Colson style. I'll be posting a separate thread on this one.

Not very old, but nice. '80 Schwinn Collegiant. Gonna be my rider.

100_4955.JPG

Two somewhat unique cars for me over the last two days, a 1972 Honda Z600 coupe that is much more complete and restorable than it appears to be in this picture and this 1959 Triumph TR3.
Both prices started with a "5", one a four digit number and the other just a 2 digit number. I believe they were both bargains.[emoji846]
62608d957b51bb362955f090f7a571d2.jpg
8ed2cd20fa297f290373e0a8345d3911.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We're starting to have leaves in yard...so I got this going today. Works fantastic! Funny thing it would run then shut off (I rebuilt carburetor, B&S 8hp)...turns out the gas tank cap was on too tight not letting air in!
It's a giant vacuum cleaner.
0d2ea60475fc51f17877e415f831053a.jpg
2caaa89df087295da7b287c67f4ca2af.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

That Varsity looks too nice to parts out. But any way, I just did a new chain on a Sanwa recently and man i know they must have never lubed this chain. Had a devil of a time getting it off with a standard chain breaker. WOW!! what a job. So how many Varsity's do you have? Thanks for sharing. Razin.
I got four Varsities so far.1964 23" Coppertone ,1971 21" Sierra Brown (F), 1972 24" Kool Lemon and 1973 20" Campus Green.
You do find some neglected chains sometimes. I used a hack saw on one to get it off.

Back