When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....10/14/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A crusty 50's era 2 sided flashing light star. It hung on the front of an old barber shop near downtown Dayton. I used to drive passed it on my way to and from work years ago. Also an old Rike's sign from the side of one of their old delivery trucks.

IMG_20181010_182622733.jpg

IMG_20180911_193612935.jpg

CABE Sunday Challenge! Free NEW! Huffman 1936 Super Streamline T-shirt (XXL only as that is all I have left) to the first person to properly identify the use and culture of this object:
View attachment 883299
View attachment 883298
View attachment 883301

View attachment 883302
View attachment 883304
CABE Sunday Challenge! Free NEW! Huffman 1936 Super Streamline T-shirt (XXL only as that is all I have left) to the first person to properly identify the use and culture of this object:
View attachment 883299
View attachment 883298
View attachment 883301

View attachment 883302
View attachment 883304
I’m going with Eskimo deskinner.

I’m going with Eskimo deskinner.
Congrats! Kreika gets it; it is an Alaska Eskimo wood hafted scraper for processing hides. The wood haft is carved for the fingers to ergonomically fit into the handle to prevent fatigue and ensure control to prevent cutting through the hide. This is 19th century example. PM your address and I will get the shirt shipped this week!

Back