When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....10/14/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Congrats! Kreika gets it; it is an Alaska Eskimo wood hafted scraper for processing hides. The wood haft is carved for the fingers to ergonomically fit into the handle to prevent fatigue and ensure control to prevent cutting through the hide. This is 19th century example. PM your address and I will get the shirt shipped this week!

Woo hoo!!!!!

Several Vintage rose festival banners, indian decal ...some coins and bowls...a 20’s schwinn moto, a future steam punk side table project.....
9C0D7284-1601-47E8-A7DB-841223904FAE.jpeg

79AC5866-CA29-45D8-B638-3ABE8D6AFB1C.jpeg

E02F4B89-1B20-4B64-A14B-7D74A10F86AA.jpeg

8634967A-05A3-411E-BEA7-048EBBA0E5DE.jpeg

564D04BD-DEC3-4A44-AC87-588CF8E09870.jpeg

Congrats! Kreika gets it; it is an Alaska Eskimo wood hafted scraper for processing hides. The wood haft is carved for the fingers to ergonomically fit into the handle to prevent fatigue and ensure control to prevent cutting through the hide. This is 19th century example. PM your address and I will get the shirt shipped this week!

That's just not fair!!! I gave everyone the clue and isn't an Eskimo a North American Indian.
smilielol5.gif
smilielol5.gif
smilielol5.gif
smilielol5.gif

Oh well, I'd be swimming in an XXL shirt anyway. :p

Back