When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell....10/15/17

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
got this little guy this week only I probably pulled the trigger to quickly before looking it over closely, many replaced parts. wrong wheels, bars, stem, rear fender, and OG seat is trash, that's the bad news, the good news is better paint than the one i have now, a nice nearly imposable to find chain guard in red, and again a very hard to find front fender in red and a descent badge

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I got a my anvils I had shipped over from Austria this week. they are still at my work place due to rain all this week, so I only have the sellers photos to add this at this time. the first is a Swedish Kohlswa , "South German pattern" with side shelf and unsetting block. it weights in at 436 lbs. with a 400 lb. factory stand. Swedish Steel is considered the best steel in the world. the second is a pretty rare very early Forged PFP Peddinghaus 568 lb."North German pattern" with upsetting block, considered to be one of, if not the best, German anvils ever made. I also picked up a couple bikes but will have to post those later due to all the rain..

image[1].jpg

imageMOIIA7O3.jpg

1481309831[1].jpg

1481309831[1] (2).jpg

1481309831[1] (7).jpg

20171015_134449_HDR.jpg
Picked these up but need a better one so I can put these on my wifes green Monark..(I bought the pair knowing one was bad at the bead but hoping it was fixable:rolleyes:)..still cool though and these are 100% uncleaned :D
20171015_145308.jpg

I also picked up these sweet 40s/50s? training wheels!

Last edited:
Back