When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell ...10/16/22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
What're the twisted spokes for/from??
Idk if the go to any specific bike but heres an ad for them.
Screenshot_20221017-230154.png

No bike stuff to share this week but have some grips in the mail coming.

I finished an Elgin moto bike yesterday so I guess I have something new to ride.View attachment 1713441

I was lucky enough to catch 2 of my favorite bands at the Fillmore in Denver Thursday night.
Helmet View attachment 1713439

ClutchView attachment 1713442

View attachment 1713443

View attachment 1713440
The energy in the theatre was amazing! One of the best concerts I've seen & still buzzing from the experience. 🤘 😝 🤘
I also got some cool schwag. One of the best quality hoodies I've been lucky to have. After a wash this thing is super plush & actually fits my ridiculously long arms!!🤣🤣View attachment 1713463
Clutch t-shirt. FrontView attachment 1713464

BackView attachment 1713466

Hat & embroidered patch.View attachment 1713465

I can't wait to ride my new bike today at the Denver OBC ride sporting my new hoodie.(should have got 2 @ $45 cuz this one is going to get worn a lot) Weather is going to be upper 50's so should be perfect!👍
Clutch and helmet, good line up

Clutch and helmet, good line up

Memorable for sure! One of the best shows I've seen. The energy was insane! Neill Fallon even said, " Man, you guys don't slow down, do you? Well, I've got something that'll calm you down. A F______ theramine!!!" Then the theramine didn't work during the song & didn't slow anyone down. 😂 😂 "Last time I buy a used theramine on ebay for $250!!" he says.🤣

Still kinda buzzing from the experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back