When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ...10/19/14

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A few more days and the World Series starts....wow, this past summer just flew by.
I for one am not looking forward to the cold weather and having to start using the heater in my shop.

Anyway, it's that time to show off your recent finds from the past week. Whether it be bike related or not.
Please include a story of the pick and pictures as we do love pictures.

I'm not usually one that will pick up 24" bike but this 1954 AMF Pleasure Liner Roadmaster ended up on my bike rack last week.

ec0ccf293e63126ee5ed59ecbe82bd3c.jpg

5a36d2e48ffcdd04a40f3a875f0ed87b.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

Last edited:
Fall Colores

Finished this yesterday for my wife, started with a 20 dollar frame & guard from Dudley. Fenders, I can't remember where they came from, wheels are from Bikehoarder. Ended up with the fork & great carbide light from Trexlertown. She likes it too, always a plus.

Attachments

• P1010023.jpg
    P1010023.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 297
My grandfather's cousin gave me this Rand Superia 5 speed yesterday that belonged to his son in the 70s. I was so excited when I saw it but it had no chain, brakes, and a flat. Luckily he had other walmart type bikes for me as well so I took apart a 10 speed 20inch mtb and within 15 min had this thing running. Can't wait to get it all cleaned up and fixed properly!
IMG_1540.jpg
IMG_1541.jpg

sundays show and tell

wow!!!good looking job done on this bike mike j .i like the wood work super job !!!! from bicycle larry

wow

Finished this yesterday for my wife, started with a 20 dollar frame & guard from Dudley. Fenders, I can't remember where they came from, wheels are from Bikehoarder. Ended up with the fork & great carbide light from Trexlertown. She likes it too, always a plus.
nice work!!!!, M & M

Beautiful picture

I really like the background and the color of the changing leaves... Very nice!

Ken

1934 Schwinn

I picked up this '34 or '35 Ladies Schwinn Excelsior B3 or B10 yesterday. It is missing the fenders and truss rods,
but I only paid $25.00 for it. I still think that it is worth saving any of these antique bikes that I find.
Thanks for looking......Wayne
PS Sorry for the funky pictures, indoor, no flash.

Attachments

• IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 273
I picked up this '34 or '35 Ladies Schwinn Excelsior B3 or B10 yesterday. It is missing the fenders and truss rods,
but I only paid $25.00 for it. I still think that it is worth saving any of these antique bikes that I find.
Thanks for looking......Wayne
PS Sorry for the funky pictures, indoor, no flash.
Wayne your knack for finding nice survivors for such little investment always surprises me. I'm envious. But, only because I have such a low bike budget to work with....lol

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

not much bike related but got this stuff
cool boxes
wfikqf9l-1.jpg

120# anvil
s7CDg4Zl-1.jpg

scrap yard find steel piston 14" high 11" dia. was there when the old man brought it in said they used it for a anvil in there shop, had to have it :cool:
TYWWTCBl-1.jpg

Last edited:
9e5a1099b6a6530af23d60445628aafb.jpg
some guys showed up with loose leaf for sales sign riding a whizzer toting some bare frames. I was trying to feel them out on a TOC looking double triangle and asked about the Hawthorn.
4caa68920d7f472dcc224ecd64ec4b4f.jpg

Um.... Yea .......it was like that
I wanted the chain ring really bad but I already blew my allowance this week so I
was afraid to ask what he was giving it away forand I wasn't trying hard enough to sell anything
e1dbb8108c3526472bf4af442abe903d.jpg

I probably goofed on this one too but they kept trying to talk me out of my durailium on the deal and wouldn't give me a straight answer
ec490885a5929a01e0d2ea885baa1657.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrr I shouldn't have wasted money on groceries and electricity and stuff the day before a swap meet. Geez

It wasn't me I swear.

Last edited:
Back