When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell. ...10/19/14

-
Finished this yesterday for my wife, started with a 20 dollar frame & guard from Dudley. Fenders, I can't remember where they came from, wheels are from Bikehoarder. Ended up with the fork & great carbide light from Trexlertown. She likes it too, always a plus.

Sweet looking bike man.

Finished this yesterday for my wife, started with a 20 dollar frame & guard from Dudley. Fenders, I can't remember where they came from, wheels are from Bikehoarder. Ended up with the fork & great carbide light from Trexlertown. She likes it too, always a plus.

Amazing bike and photo!

Not a big bike week, my wife and I went to a monthly flea market and came home with a Cat 3208 die cast model and a few old flashlights.

I seem to recall seeing brackets that would mount a flash light to the handle bars of a bike. Anyone have a spare clamp?

20141019_145054_zps54c8bd77-1.jpg

picked this up a couple of weeks ago along with a few other bikes. i just put it together this weekend, does that count. it will clean up pretty well, i havent put a rag to it yet, it will clean up and look pretty decent

Attachments

• iver 010.jpg
    iver 010.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 240
I picked up a few things this week and have a bike getting delivered tomorrow as well.

Crazy medical device from a medical building that is being torn down. The Jones Motor Basal metabolism tester circa 1937. This thing is freaky cool and looks great in the bike room! Missing the face mask but I'll make one up for display.

DSCF3112_zps9e24fe95-1.jpg

DSCF3111_zps789c3b85-1.jpg

DSCF3110_zps4c8acc6a-1.jpg

1920s Excelsior frame? I have NO idea why I bought this and have NO use for it. Beer and ebay...no good!

DSCF3109_zpsee005ea5-1.jpg

DSCF3107_zpsf7e72f75-1.jpg

A set of New Departure front brake hubs for me.

Attachments

• Scott from CABE.jpg
    Scott from CABE.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Scott from CABE uglier version.jpg
    Scott from CABE uglier version.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Scots nicer version .jpg
    Scots nicer version .jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 175
Back